Supercede® X5 Nitrile Exam Glove offers enhanced durability with the high level of dexterity and touch sensitivity the Supercede® line is known for. TouchTek™ clean manufacturing ensures a glove free of contaminates that can compromise samples or irritate the wearer's skin.
- Durable, tear-resistant rolled cuff supports secure donning
- TouchTek™ helps prevent skin irritation and sample contamination
- Fully textured surface provides excellent wet and dry grip
- 0.65 AQL exceeds laboratory standards
- Silicone-free for critical environments
- Touchscreen compatible
- SHA Dermatalogically Approved
Manufactured using TouchTek™ technology to ensure the cleanest glove inside and out, Supercede® X5 also features a fully textured surface for secure grip in wet or dry environments.
Supercede® X5 is Dermatalogically Approved by the Skin Health Alliance and meets stringent standards that ensure skin safety.
A 5 mil glove with 0.65 AQL protection and a durable, tear-resistant rolled cuff, this is the next step up in performance hand protection for typical lab and life science work environments.
100 GLOVES PER BOX