Fine dexterity combined with advanced protection in a durable, 4 mil nitrile laboratory glove. Supercede® X4 nitrile exam gloves provide 0.65 AQL protection and are tested for use with chemotherapy drugs.
- Durable, tear-resistant rolled cuff eases donning
- TouchTek™ helps prevent skin irritation and sample contamination
- Fully textured surface provides excellent wet and dry grip
- 0.65 AQL exceeds laboratory standards
- Silicone-free for critical environments
- Touchscreen compatible
- Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs
- SHA Dermatalogically Approved
When the need for dexterity and control are high and uncompromising hand protection is still a must, the Supercede® X4 Nitrile Exam Glove is the right solution
Manufactured using TouchTek™ technology to ensure the cleanest glove inside and out, Supercede® X4 has a fully textured surface for secure grip in wet or dry environments.
The Supercede® X4 is Dermatalogically Approved by the Skin Health Alliance and meets stringent standards that ensure skin safety.
Featuring the unnmatched tactile sensitivity of an ergonomically designed premium 4 mil nitrile glove with 0.65 AQL protection and a durable, tear-resistant rolled cuff, Supercede® X4 is ideal for a variety of applications in the lab and life science environments. It has been approved for use with chemotherapy drugs.
100 GLOVES PER BOX