Stellar® S6 gloves provide performance, durability, and consistent quality in a standard 9" length. Now featuring EcoTek® Biodegradability technology in a 5-mil glove that excels at protecting wearer's hands and the environment. Ergonomically optimized with a soft nitrile formulation and 1.5 AQL for high-performance, comfortable protection.
- Biodegradable nitrile exam glove that biodegrades 95.6% in 2.5 years
- TouchTek® helps prevent skin irritation and sample contamination
- MilTek® optimizes thickness for durability and tactile sensitivity
- Fully textured surface provides excellent wet and dry grip
- Silicone-free formulation prevents contamination
- Touchscreen compatible
These are feature EcoTek® biodegradable technology and a design that ensures the fingers and palm are the right mix of durability and sensitivity for fine detail work and dependable durability. MilTek® production process allows not only strong, high-dexterity performance but also ensures a tear-resistant cuff that makes donning and doffing a breeze.
Recognizing that the lab environment is sensitive to chemicals sometimes left behind in the manufacturing of lesser gloves, SW has developed TouchTek® to provide cleaner gloves and minimize contaminates that can compromise work or add extra steps to preparation.
The Stellar® S6 is Dermatologically approved by the Skin Health Alliance and has met stringent standards that ensure skin safety.