Get wet grip performance as well as dexterity, toughness, and protection with TracTek™ grip technology featured in PowerForm® S8+ gloves. Color-Q 2-ply construction delivers ANSI Level 2 Puncture resistance with advanced durability and visual breach detection.
- TracTek™ grip technology delivers 270% more contact area than conventional grip gloves
- 2-Ply Color-Q construction provides durability and visual breach detection
- TouchTek® helps prevent skin irritation and sample contamination
- Easy donning and doffing with an ultra-smooth inner layer
- MilTek® optimizes thickness for durability and tactile sensitivity
- Silicone-free for critical environments
The PowerForm® S8+ with TracTek™ Grip Technology is the result of an extensive R and D effort aimed at achieving a new level of grip performance in wet and oily conditions. Featuring a patent pending, high-density, pyramidal pattern that provides 270% more contact area than conventional grip gloves, the PowerForm® S8+ delivers on its' promise of maximum grip in the most demanding environments.
Loaded with unique skin health and performance features like MilTek®, TouchTek® and 2-Ply Color-Q construction for durability and visual breach detection, the PowerForm® S8+ also delivers ANSI Level 2 Puncture resistance in an extended cuff design.
Recognized as the ultimate answer when grip, protection and comfort are must haves, these gloves were dermatologically approved by the Skin Health Alliance and has met stringent standards that ensure skin safety.
50 gloves per box