Keep hands cooler and more comfortable with Hydrex® premium exam quality nitrile laboratory gloves. Unique DriTek™ moisture management pulls sweat away from skin, and the durable 2-ply construction delivers ANSI Level 3 and EN388 Level 2 abrasion resistance.
- DriTek™ layer for comfort and easy donning
- TouchTek™ helps prevent skin irritation and sample contamination
- Silicone-free for critical environments
- MilTek optimizes thickness for durability and tactile sensitivity
- Fully textured grip pattern provides excellent wet and dry grip
- 0.65 AQL exceeds laboratory standards
- ANSI Level 3 and EN388 Level 2 Abrasion resistance for protection and extended wear
- Touchscreen compatible
- SHA Dermatalogically Approved
The work environment can be demanding and excess sweat can make getting the job done more difficult
Utilizing MilTek and an advanced 2-ply construction, SW has created a high-dexterity exam quality glove that's tough enough to deliver ANSI Level 3 and EN388 Level 2 abrasion resistance while still remaining sensitive to the skin for a more comfortable, sweat-controlled environment.
TouchTek™ clean glove technology and an AQL of 0.65 ensure a glove that provides optimum protection from the outside environment, while reducing contaminates that can compromise samples or irritate skin. Hydrex® is Dermatalogically Approved by the Skin Health Alliance and has met stringent standards that ensure skin safety.
The Hydrex® Nitrile Exam Glove with DriTek™ technology answers the call with a moisture absorbing inner layer to keep hands drier, cooler, and more comfortable.
50 GLOVES PER BOX