The COLOR-Q is a tough, high dexterity lab glove with a distinctive orange outer layer and a contrasting white inner layer for breach detection. 2-Ply Color-Q construction and TouchTek manufacturing deliver a glove that features protection, performance and durability.
- 2-Ply Color-Q construction provides durability and visual breach detection
- TouchTek helps prevent skin irritation and sample contamination - Silicone-free for critical environments
- Hi-Visibility Orange for added safety
- Durable, tear resistant rolled cuff eases donning
- Fully textured surface provides excellent wet and dry grip
- Touchscreen compatible
- 1.5 AQL exceeds laboratory standards
- SHA Dermatologically Approved
The COLOR-Q that features 2-Ply Color-Q construction to provide maximum strength along with a high contrast, dual color visual breach detection capability for performance you can trust in critical environments.
Featuring advanced durability and dexterity in a 9.5" length with 5 mil fingers combined with TouchTek for a glove with fewer contaminants that can compromise sensitive laboratory work surfaces or cause irritation to the wearer's skin, the COLOR-Q Orange is the perfect choice for a variety of life science applications.
COLOR-Q is Dermatologically Approved by the Skin Health Alliance and has met stringent standards that ensure skin safety.