Cleaning And Disinfecting Your Home
What you need to know to keep your house, your family and yourself safe.
Everyday Steps and Extra Steps When Someone Is Sick:
- Wear reusable or disposable gloves for routine cleaning and disinfection
- Clean surfaces using soap and water, then use disinfectant. (Such as Vortex Sanitizer Spray ideal for all hard and soft surfaces)
- Clean or launder items according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- If someone is sick, keep a separate bedroom and bathroom for the person who is sick (if possible).